*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Monday, May 19, 2025

Afternoon

 


Well everything is going well I got to meet somebody named Mike and he was pretty nice we talked for a few hours on on WhatsApp or zangi and it went over pretty well so I can't really complain about that he sent over a few pictures but you know I can't believe it's gone back with a few I got the two I have and there's some in the other directories that I found but you know I can't really compare to him but other than that the afternoon went pretty good I had some fun and I got to see somebody I really like the only problem is fuel you know I'm not paying for him to drive over here if you want to come over your he has to spend a few money you shouldn't be any more than $10 but who knows you know all right well talk to you guys tonight okay

No comments: