*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Tuesday, February 25, 2025

Morning February 25th 2025

 Well this morning has been pretty good I got changed already and I have three new people on the hall you know the other helping out so yep everything's going pretty good there I'm comfortable in my bed but you know some of the TV programs they have on their replaying from last week or so and I remember him but everything else is going pretty good so hopefully today will have a good lunch and go from there and all right well I'll see you guys in the afternoon then

No comments: