*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Monday, February 24, 2025

Afternoon 2-24-25

 


Well this afternoon seems to be going pretty well my nurse and my caregivers have been in here and I'm talking to a really good friend of mine so you know convers is 8 hours ahead of me so I have to you know take it sort of slow with the time and realize that our 3:00 is his 11:00 so yeah I don't want to you know burn up this night talking to him too much but all right love this seems to be going pretty good and I have surgery tomorrow so I don't know if I'll be doing any logs or anything on my blog well you take it easy and I'll talk to you later

No comments: