*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Monday, August 19, 2024

 Yeah. Well, today was pretty good. I got to do the announcements and got. up my chair for little while. And that was nice. I got to get rolled around and I rolled around to the phone and then I got rolled back to my room by Rana. She helped me out. She was really nice And then just try and get everything done. Dad stopped in for a little bit He seemed passionate about stuff, so I don't know. Medicaid, apparently in Medicare, cut my mom up. So I don't know what all happened, but, you know, she thinks she won $88 now, and I don't know how that happened, but dad. on me to cut my fingernails, and I won't do it. You know, I'm not going down to fair. beer bones, no nails. and have to ask somebody's help for something. And that's not how I wanna do it. But anyhow, yes, I got Christina. She's down here and was down here So yep. Thank you for my pills. And then I got Amanda as a nurse, and she's pretty nice. She doesn't drive quite well. but other than that, I'm just sort of relaxing and then just sitting back. They put my blankets into the washing machine 'cause they said they smelled bad. And II have no idea why. I just got an afraid yesterday. So I don't know, but they said they smell bad, and that's what I had to go through. And so your center Afghan, a white flanker, a silver folded in a white blanket that's folded out. So I'm mildly cold a little bit, but not too much, but other than that, it's been pretty quiet down here. So I'm gonna just sign off and say everybody has a good day, and I'll talk to you later.

No comments: