*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Monday, August 19, 2024

August 20th 2024.

 Well, today started off pretty good. I got up for the announcements a little after 9:30 and they put me back to bed. It will die for 10:30. So all in all, it was pretty good. The announcements were nice and loud and clear, and every like to my guess. And so they came up to me and were saying, no, what everything's going on and this and that and a lot of things are going on here. It's about time, you know, we actually have stuff that we're doing now. So that works. I wish they'd have a painting class. That'd be nice, you know. I'd like to paint something, you know, but I'm, I'm, I'm pretty good, and I'm happy. and I got nice, warm socks on. and I know it is only 65 today, but here in the next week, week or two, it's gonna be going up to the mid 80s lower 90s. So I don't know. August is one heck of a month they have, you know, heat flashes and cold flashes and all that, you know. So anyhow, alright, well, um, I think we're gonna have. I don't know what we're gonna have for dinner, but it's supposed to be something good, so we'll see how it goes. Alright. I'll talk to you guys later, not you're gonna know how things went. See ya. Bye.

No comments: