*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Thursday, June 8, 2023

Waiting on worker to help me out I really good time to have

 I'm sitting here waiting on somebody and it's not very fun 'cause I have a stunning gig by starting i'm not very comfortable so anyhow I'm just waiting on Sam who's supposed to be helping me out but you know it's now 1037 and she was hanging here at down 5 said I'll be back in five or 10 minutes and didn't show back up so here we are 30 minutes later and I'm waiting on somebody so I'm not too happy with that i'm gonna see what I can do about that that's pretty much nuts but anyhow I'm doing what I can in my room and just trying to get over some BS that I have to deal with then day out here so I tried to call my nurse and nobody ever answered so I don't know i'm just I'm just kinda like wait my turn and yeah I feel like I'm 10 years old again you know they tell me one thing i'll be back by 10 minutes and it's 30 minutes later so I don't know I never did that with somebody when I said back in five generous i'll be back in 5 minutes yeah that was expected of me but you know this generation has a different mindset I guess so alright well I'll I'll talk to you guys later and hope you guys have a great night or great morning where we are alright i'll see you later bye.......

No comments: