So today I'm just sitting in my room I went out and I did the announcements and that worked out pretty well so now I did my stretching and I did my physical therapy and I feel pretty good so what's the real stuff too everyone got a lot of reply so I really don't know what to what to say or what to do but anyhow I hope everything's working out OK today is only gonna be like higher maybe 55 or 60 outside so it's kind of cold so we're supposed to go out but I don't think I'm gonna go out today I think I might go out probably next week whenever they have the Audi again I just don't wanna really take a chance in the cold and I already got biofrees on that's cold enough for me so anyways I'm just sitting here and just wondering why was going on had a good lunch hot trip you sandwich and then I had some extra gravy so that was pretty good so for dinner I'm gonna have some regular food and yep that should be pretty much it for me and then I'll see what's going on with the videos if we got anymore in or if they got some in there so anyhow I'm just seeing what everybody else is doing I'm just telling you what I'm doing so I'm not have a great day and I'll talk to you guys later OK bye.......
Welcome
Hi welcome to my blog,
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
Wednesday, May 24, 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment