Well today was a pretty good today I got a lot of stuff done and I got my other computer working so I got my CD ROM to drive my ubcd taken care of it's working pretty good so I don't know I ran the defragmenter through it and got it up and it wasn't my running at x-mount now it's burning pretty good so I'm pretty happy now but I will talk to you guys later and have a good night okay.........
Welcome
Hi welcome to my blog,
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
Friday, August 5, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment