*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Thursday, August 4, 2022

 Well today was a pretty good day I got to talk to my dad he was feeling pretty good after surgery so my mom came and visit for a little while we talked I got to see my friend Michelle and we watched just married but you know that was kind of a funny movie on our way but not too funny but other than that they're redoing the cable and stuff around here and hopefully everything will get back to normal I won't have any more blackouts on the cable or on the internet but I'll talk to you guys later okay have a good one.................

No comments: