*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Monday, July 6, 2026

Facebook took me back so that's pretty good

 


So today is 7 6:26 so it's not a bad day but I was finally able to use my Facebook again after about 10 years I have zero friends so I gotta go through and add in some friends folks that sound there so people can read it so everything else is going pretty good Talk to my aunt today and we had a good time talking so that was nice I looked up some old people seen in a while Hopefully I'll get added Friends listen Go from there But other than that I'm just you know excited that you know limit one limit two I'm listed since Facebook got taken over again so I don't know it's pretty nice how it runs Now 

No comments: