Well everything's going pretty good today It's been two months since Mom passed Selma surgeon like it was yesterday but add Olivia and Gabby working down here And was he taking any things are going alright is my little wife to say I've moved me back today steve never recalled so I'm not reaching out to people I'm getting tired What's all going on with you guys over here it's been quiet I'm quiet in my room sound quiet outside It's been quiet on the SCANNER so I can't really you do everything I got used to wheelchair yesterday alright well I'll talk to you guys later and hope you had fun reading Alright see you later Love you bye
Welcome
Hi welcome to my blog,
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
Thursday, July 23, 2026
7/23
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment