*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Wednesday, July 15, 2026

7/15.

 


So everything is going by today. I talked to my friend Toby so. He's going out with the girl. There's. That's quite nice. But yeah. I wish he could, you know. Find himself a home or something here, you know? I don't know what to do. My friend Melissa, she's not thinking about going over to Traverse City. I don't know. I'm at my website. I don't want her to leave the little VAT fire cause. Want her to stay here just in case my brother makes any rashes desserts. So she can got her. Please. Equivalent. To me, but she has higher brain power. Me, I'm all joked up and stuff, so that's not too bad. Other words, things are going OK. So can't really. I can't really do too much other than. I'm in this bed. I'm sitting on some nice pillows now, and I'm. Relax so. Matt, I'm doing pretty good.

No comments: