*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Saturday, July 11, 2026

7/11

 Today is 7-Eleven 2026.


 So I wonder if 7 Eleven is handing out free Slurpees today? I don't know. I'm not uptown. I can't really tell you what's going on with them. So anyway things going pretty good. I got talk to you today and got some pictures. She sent them to my cell phone. Finally got the nervous all right, so. She was sending pictures to my landline phone, but you know. That's OK. We got it all sorted out now, so it's all good. Everything's looking good now. So I'm. Just sitting here on the computer and I was gonna take a nap thinking about it. But it's 236 so. I don't know if I am where I might go to bed early tonight. Feeling a little bit tired, my knees are a bit sore so. Ah well, no big deal. But how are things going for you? Yeah, I'm just sitting here. I'm thinking quietly. Miss a mile a little bit, so. Oh well, I'll see her again soon. Well, not soon, but later on in my life. Alright, love you guys. Talk to you guys later and uh if you have anything nice to say. Please post it OK. You can send it to 

Smith6963@gmail.com

No comments: