*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Wednesday, July 1, 2026

7/1

 Well, today is going on. OK. It's 71 so. Half the Canada Day, so. I add fried chicken. For months and long enough, sweet potato fries and. That lets us be giving another. Umm, we're talking or not? We're talking, but umm, putting. Chocolate pudding. So that would be good. But you know, once the other things go. So. Everything is going pretty good. Can't really complain. Got the ball tarantulas so. And my medicines on time. So that was all good. There is down here today. She's pretty nice. Sound Liz is working all by herself because autumn went to lunch so. I don't know, it's kind of slow, but oh well. Oh please. I'll be two of them here pretty soon, so. That would be cool too. Alright, just wanna see what was going on so. The Internet was down for a little while. Could be a big rainstorm go through all. I don't know so hopefully I fixed it up. I'm watching. Who believe with them? The rocket song. It's pretty good movie. Alright, well see you guys later on and umm. If not, I'll be on tomorrow.

No comments: