So everything is going pretty good today. Dad came in, brought me double pepperoni. No bread, even my, but oh well. And I got regular text next so that was good so. But other than that, everything else seems to be going pretty good. I can't really complain too much. I'm gonna ask Marilyn if she could pick me up some white bread. But you know. I'd really appreciate it. So I can add today out on double. Looking for a man around Gaylord and. See if I come up with anything but. I don't know. Might not work. It might work. I just want somebody who will come in and see me and. Hold his hand and. See what we can do. Go from there.
Welcome
Hi welcome to my blog,
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
Friday, June 19, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment