*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Sunday, May 31, 2026

 Well, right now the time is. 2329. And it's been a good night. So fire. Have Heather's Cena. And I have a nice. Nice nurse who's in charge of law. So. Everything is going along pretty smoothly. I uh, got my lamination today. From from main office. They are laminated moms. That's that's difficult, but umm. Her announcement? You know what? Obituary for death. So everything's going along pretty good with that. Talk to Dad tonight. And he was just. Moseying round the house and. Rocky was beeping. Everything was going on pretty good there. Didn't get a chance tonight, Dr Steve So. What message? So hopefully you call back. So. Everything else going along pretty good. But anyhow. I gotta get ready and go to bed here pretty soon 'cause. Morning said. I'm comfortably fast, so. Alright, just wanna see how everything was going. It was 71 today. It was. Nice and near. I had my blankets on, but not too many. So. Alright, we'll just wanna know what was going on with everybody. So. I'll talk to you tomorrow and I hope you have a good day. OK. See you later. I love you. Bye.

No comments: