*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Thursday, May 28, 2026

5/28

So today's turn out to be one of those days so far. Everything's going just mine then, you know. I'm a little bit unbalanced in the bed, so. I had to get rebalance and see how that feels so. Everything turned out to be OK with that. So hopefully here in a little while get that taken care of. Alarm. I don't know if dad's coming in. I don't know. What's going on there? So he hasn't really talked to me or told me too much. But you know, things are going just fine. You know, he's not yelling. He's coming a little bit nicer. That's nice. So I like that. But other than that, I'm just dealing with things as they come along. They came in here this morning, open my curtain up about 15. So that's good. So hopefully the. The sunshine will warm up. It's a little bit cold, I don't need necklace and I think. But Yep. Just wanna see how things were going. Things are going up. Mildly OK. I might get a lot of blood today and see what's going on. Hey, Cortana. But other than that I should be OK. 


No comments: