*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Tuesday, April 7, 2026

Tuesday, April the 7th.

 Well, here it is. Tuesday, April the 7th, 2026 and. It's not too bad. I had meatloaf today for lunch which tasted pretty good. Mashed potatoes weren't too bad, so I had two vanilla ice creams and I feel pretty good. So. Other than that, as a real student for today. It's pretty nice outside, it looks out to me. Snow is starting to melt a lot, so that's nice. My landline is where it's all that's pretty good, so. I unplugged it and plugged it back in and. Yep, everything's working. The phone is working really good on it. Everybody can hear me on it. So it's nice to have landline phone you can punch it on  So the number to the landline is 989-217-6237.So I can really go wrong with it is here is logo on. That's good to go. Alright, well I'll let you guys go and I'll talk to you later or tomorrow OK, so have a good one

No comments: