*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Saturday, April 4, 2026

Saturday, April the 4th, 2026.

 



It's gonna be 50 or so degrees today, so shouldn't be too bad. This morning it was kinda icy. My dog Rocky fell one on his face trying to go to the bathroom on our driveway. So I don't know. Things are going pretty good. I got my shower today so I feel pretty good and my nurse was fast with bills. That was really nice. I saw my mom this morning and my dad for like a minute or two and. That was about it. But other than that, things are going pretty good. I feel nice and I look nice. I'm just trying to find me, you know, a boyfriend or so if I can manage it here on this computer, so. I don't know all these pay sites and you gotta do this and that with a credit card and I'm not doing all this and that so. I don't know. Alright, well, I'll check on what happens tomorrow and see what happens today, alright? So be out there, wish him good luck. If you're a good looking guy, check me out. I got my blog here and you can look at me. I got a picture, so. Good picture what I'm looking at. Alright, talk to you guys later and have a good day.
 

 

No comments: