*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Sunday, February 15, 2026

2/15

 Well, how's everything going today? Today is going pretty good. I got to see my about half an hour. She was doing alright. She had a little bit of a. Go up this morning, but she's doing OK Gussie Dad for a little bit. They went down to have their lunch and they're doing pretty good. I've heard from Steve, so I don't know what's going on there, so. I guess everything is OK. So I suck pretty good. I dreamed that your mom was driving a truck and you know she was the one I write so. I don't know, everything's kinda just small and in place, so. I left ears still give me problems, so I don't know what else to do so. I'm just hearing about doing whatever I can, so alright, well **** you guys later on OK.

No comments: