Well, today is January 9th. 2026. So hopefully everything will be good. It'll be mom's 80th birthday, so. Show me looking forward to that. Pretty good so. How's everything going for everybody else?'cause I'm just sitting here and II talked to my boyfriend Carter. And he's busy doing this and that, so that's kinda nice. I mean, I like that we can talk and you know. Can I exchange pictures in? See what each other's doing and. It's kind of fun, you know, just doing on the. Phone suck, but I'm hopefully I'll get a chance to see him here pretty soon. So. But alright, why don't talk about me all day, but I just want to check in with you guys and see you guys are doing. It's gonna be 36 today, so not too bad. Alright, talk to you guys later and have a lot of fun. OK.
Welcome
Hi welcome to my blog,
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
Friday, January 9, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment