*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Saturday, January 24, 2026

1/24

 Well, good, good afternoon. I took my shower today and I feel pretty good, but. Everything is turned out just right. I gotta see my dad voice today. So my mom was taking a shower so she was in that time was so sincere, but she was. Doing your thing so. Everything was coming out good. I got a shower today, I got shaved today and I feel pretty good. But other than that, you know, I was thinking about giving my friend Josh a ring and see what he's up to, so.'cause I. Left for a few. Text messages my brother, but he hasn't got back to me so. I don't know if he's asleep or what he's doing, but. I don't know it would be nice here from SO. Other than that, things are going good today. This morning it was -7. Outside, it was cold. But now it's zero, so it's not so bad. But I got out of my blankets and they took care of me. The nurse came in today, Allison, and she was very nice to me, so that was cool. I got everything done that I should have, so. Alright, well I just wanna chase know what was going on for today. Alright, have a good one.

No comments: