*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Thursday, January 22, 2026

1/22

 Well, today's the 22nd of January, so. I'm trying to get everything caught up and put out there, so. I had a good couple days, so I don't have to really worry about that too much. Just relaxing, trying to get caught up on everything over here. So yeah, I have two really nice CNA today, so I really don't have to worry about that. So everything was going pretty good. Today I saw my mom for a little while. I saw my dad for a little bit. So they're out now. They're eating lunch out to get to you. So hopefully everything will go good for lunch for me. But other than that, I'm just sitting here and watching TV and working on the computer for a little bit. When I can. Still trying to find somebody out there for me since. I was talking to you for awhile, just sort of disappeared and. I don't know what happened to him. 

No comments: