*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Sunday, January 18, 2026

1/18

 Well, everything today is going through quiet and I was kinda nice, but umm. I took a short little nap so. That was good. Don't know what happened for lunch, so. Let's see what that surprise rolls out. But everything today is going pretty good. I've had some pop. You know, sodium free. So it's it's not too bad. But anyhow I just want, you know, sea bolts going on and let you guys know what's up. So I'm doing what I can. Staying with it? Alright, well. I saw Mom And Dad? 

 How far is it from? today about 5, maybe 10 minutes and that was about it. A text message, Steve and he's gonna be up next weekend. So that was good. So. Right. See you guys later.

No comments: