*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Friday, January 16, 2026

1/16

 Everything is going good today. I haven't heard my card yet, so I'm wondering what's going on there, you know? But he's probably doing workouts and doing other stuff. Our Paypal account got shut down so can't do that. So. Anyhow, I'm just sitting here waiting for him to call me back or text me or something, but. I'm just trying to do what I can. So other than that it snowed a little bit last night. We probably got about two inches so. It's pretty nice outside. We got about 60 inches on the ground, so we're doing pretty good. But other than that, I don't want to bug you with the weather and stuff. But I watched Jersey Shore for a little while and I watched 90210 for a little while, so. Just sort of, you know, get my workout routine and stuff and see how they're gonna do. Alright, I'll talk to you guys later. You guys have a good afternoon. OK.

No comments: