Well, today is my mom's 80th birthday. So I hope everything is going well for her. She wasn't feeling all the good when she was down in my room. But Yep, she's having a good day so far and. I give her a lot of credit. She she looks good and she's not feeling her best, but she feels OK. So anyhow, I'm watching The Real Housewives of New Jersey. Just see what's going on. I had them shut my shade in here 'cause it was getting a little too bright in here, so. So anyhow, I've just been relaxing for today and talked to Carter, my other half and. Yep, he sent me a picture. So Yep, I'm pretty happy with everything. And tonight we got. We got Amanda and then. Got another girl here and then we got out. The nurse tonight is. I can't think of this thing right now. But anyhow everything is going good so. Alright, well hope you guys are having fun and. Trying to have fun trying to do all this stuff right now on watching TV and just I'm relaxing under the covers and. It's good. It feels really good. Alright, talk to you guys later. Love you.
Welcome
Hi welcome to my blog,
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
Sunday, January 11, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment