*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Monday, December 8, 2025

12/8

                                                            Everything is going OK today, so Yep, I can't really complain too much about it. So how's everything going with you guys?'cause I'm just sitting here and just kinda relaxing. There's not a whole lot to do. Today I actually called in about, you know, having seen us on the floor and down. You know, we only got one seat up. I'm on the hall and. You know, she seems the other works and can't really get a lot of stuff done, so I don't know. Things are gonna have to change I guess. I don't know what was going on with them and I don't really, you know, I'm trying to get help for this and help for that and. Just trying to help out around here and it feels like I'm running in like slow motion. I have a problem with my left ear and tox himself trying to get that taken care of and I don't know if that's gonna work. But other than that things are going OK, so I really can't complain. Alright, I will talk to you guys later unless you guys know what goes on OK. See ya.

No comments: