*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Friday, December 19, 2025

12/19

 Hey, what's going on today? Well, is 9 degrees is out snowing cold, but you know I'm in this warm building and. I'm not doing too bad. I have my socks off and I'm relaxing and. My feet are kind of sore, but be expected I guess. But anyhow so. Things are going pretty good. There's a Christmas party at 2:00 today. Out in the capture, yeah. And my parents brought me back a plate and so. My CNA. She got me a small plate so it was nice. I had some treats and. Katrina bed for a while, so that was good. But other than that. I got chucked my boyfriend Carter and he's doing pretty good, so. Everything is shaping up pretty good on that front so hopefully everything will workout so. I don't laying here and I'm doing my thing, watching a good movie and back and forth between that and. Ice road trackers so seeing what's going . Alright, talk to you guys later. And have a good afternoon OK.

No comments: