*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Thursday, November 6, 2025

11/6

 Everything's going pretty good today I had a good night's sleep and had a good dream about some stuff saw dad this morning and he was pretty decently set up that money order for me so that was good but I apologize my baby for yesterday but hopefully everything will work out pretty good I brother Steve still suck him up I guess in a couple days and do his mind on Dad's property so I don't know if that's gonna work or not but I don't i'm gonna see how everything goes well other than that I'm just having a day of the day I got Amanda and Justine working today so hopefully everything will go OK Alright talk to you guys later see ya

No comments: