Well, good morning. It's Sunday, November 30th, so that's not too bad. But umm what do you guys have to this morning? This morning I was talking to my new boyfriend and umm seeing what's going on there and I'm in my room with like 6 blankets. I'm trying to stay warm so. I'm not. I'm just logging into Paypal and checking things out and seeing what I can do. But nothing else is really going on except for, you know, this new account that I'm supposed to be working on through Gopundry as far as $5000 account that we got with expenses here at the home that I'm staying at. So I can't walk. I have to have a special chair, Take Me Out of bed, go to the showers off and it's a real pain in the rear end, so. That's what I'm trying to do. But things are going how they're going. So alright, well, everybody else is sticking around and seeing what's up. So I'm just gonna make you happy and say that I'm doing OK. Alright, well, you guys have a good afternoon and I'll talk to you later on today OK. Have a good one.
Welcome
Hi welcome to my blog,
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment