*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Monday, November 3, 2025

11/3

 Well, today has just been one of those days, I. Had to call. A tech support group and they had to help me for over an hour, get my email replaced and get stuff taken care of on the computer. You know, 'cause I didn't know what to do 'cause Windows 11 is kinda **** to myself, but. Other than that, you know I'm pretty good service and. I can't really complain, so other than that, you know, sorry, been a couple days, but I've been without my email for a couple of days so I hope people are getting into this and I hope everything goes right.

No comments: