*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Friday, November 28, 2025

11/28

 Well, good morning, everybody. Is certainly snow outside, so hopefully won't be too bad today we got some we got about. Three or 4 inches outside and it's just gonna keep on compiling, so. I hope it don't get too bad so. Anyhow, the rogue Commission's out in the city's out, so. We'll we'll get on top of the snow. But how's the Breeze morning going? Right now it's about 24 degrees outside. So that's not too bad. Well, anyhow, I just wanna see how everybody's morning was going and go from there. Alright, well, I'll let you guys them out the day goes and I'll talk to you guys later on.

No comments: