Will heard it first thing this morning. We're supposed to get 6. It's probably been interesting snow, so hopefully everything will be OK the Road Commissioner will be out. We're supposed to be. Getting a rainstorm turning to ice later on tonight, so I don't know if we're going to have school tomorrow or what's going on. But today for lunch we had our Thanksgiving meals, so that was nice. So. Can't really complain about that. Tasted really good. But anyhow, so everything's going OK alright. We'll talk to you guys later and I'll let you guys know what happens. OK. See ya.
Welcome
Hi welcome to my blog,
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment