*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Monday, November 24, 2025

11/24

 Well, this day is going pretty good so far. I can't really complain about it. So. Talk to my aunt for a little bit and see what was going on. And I sent a message to my brother to give me a call when he's not busy. He's supposed to come up here and can I get pizza for Thanksgiving instead of having Turkey and stuff? I'm gonna have Turkey and stuff, but it'll be on Friday or Thursday or something, I don't know. But anyhow, things are coming together and I gotta see my mom, dad today. So only for a few minutes. But it was nice. They gave me a 60 year old rosary that was pretty nice. And I have the hanging by my bed so that's all good. So how's everything going with you guys?'cause I never get any email from anybody, so I don't know if you really see this blog or not. Alright, well you guys have good afternoon and I'll try to have a good day and you guys take it easy and have fun.

No comments: