*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Friday, November 21, 2025

11/21

 Everything's going pretty good today. I had a good lunch. It was a slimy sandwich cause. They didn't give me the paprika chicken but oh well no, no problem with that. But anyhow. I have three eighths down here today, so. Jackie made my sandwich today and Heidi made my second sandwich, so that was all pretty good. Nice aids down here, but. Anyhow, I just wanna say sorry for yesterday. I didn't you know, included in my blog on what was going on so. I was kinda busy doing this and that, you know. Everybody's getting ready for, you know, Thanksgiving coming up here on, I think it's the Saturday or next Saturday and. Pizza instead of having Turkey, so that'll be nice, but. Alright, well, I'll talk to you guys later. I'll try to know what's going on. Have a nice afternoon.

No comments: