Well, I'm having a pretty good morning. We're gonna be have lunch here pretty soon, and I don't know what lunch is. Other words I tell you, but you know. I was gonna try to do all do around Paypal, but you know they don't have the US number I can call so I can talk to them. So I'm not gonna speak to somebody from Manila again 'cause all I talked to was computer. So I don't know. I think it's gonna have to slowly die. I think. But oh, well, you know, I mean, I wasn't getting paid for it. I mean, I wasn't away, but, you know, not money wise. But otherwise I'm I'm not doing too bad and. Is 12:16 so alright? Well let you guys know what goes on and I will talk to you tonight OK. See you later.
Welcome
Hi welcome to my blog,
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
Monday, October 6, 2025
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment