*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Monday, October 13, 2025

10/13

 Well, finally I heard back from my other half, so that wasn't too bad. So we're gonna see what's going on today and what he can help me with. So everything else is going right. And I got some good news my. smith6963@gmail.com password was accepted so everything was going right. Logged in. And now I can use my POP 3 access on my Gmail account on my Outlook, so I'm going to go on that. So I'm pretty happy about that it's not working. So I just wanna see what everyone was up to and what they're doing so. I'll be here for the time being. You know, you let me know what's up, OK. Hope you enjoy the blog and hope everything's going right for you. It's only 50 degrees outside. It might go up to 52 or 53 today. The secondary very warm, but you know, we'll get there. I think it's gonna be a cold winter this year, but I'm not too sure on that. Alright everybody, I'll talk to you later. Have a good morning.

No comments: