*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Tuesday, September 30, 2025

9/30

 Well, today is going pretty good. We had beef soup for lunch. I saw mom bed for a little bit and they were pretty nice. And I got talked to Connor on, you know, messaging here, so that was pretty nice. He sent me some good pictures, so that was good too. But all I'm doing pretty good and I'm glad to have somebody in my life who's. Really positive. And you want to meet with me, so that was pretty nice too. But other than that, things are going pretty good and I can't really complain. I got. Heather and Dina today working with me. So she's pretty nice and other than that, things are going pretty well.

No comments: