*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Tuesday, September 2, 2025

9/2

 So how's everything going today? For me it's going pretty good. I gotta speak closer to mine. She was out in Florida, so it's warm down there, almost hot and it's 75 appear, so it's nice. But it's gonna be cool off, so. Winner will eventually show us like we had around here, but that's OK. I don't know. Being recorded, I want to just make sure it's clear. So tonight's gonna be pretty good. I don't know what's for dinner, but you know, it should be something good. Last night was the first time I ever saw it right. Remind me to stand in the Play and will be pretty good. Well, I should be going to bed around 8:30 or 9:00 so. Maybe I should leave. I'm not gonna make too much of a big deal about it, you know, 'cause I got it this morning. I'm not gonna make too much of a big deal about it, you know, 'cause I got it this morning around 6:00, so it's been a long day for me. It'll be a 15 hour day for me. 


This is Ashley's handwriting. Alright, well talk to you guys later and have a good night. OK. I'm gonna call it quits right now. 

No comments: