Well, good morning. I just found out some. Weird news. A friend of mine is gonna be leaving. She's putting in her two weeks today, so she's gonna be going on to a better future I guess. Ideas are named. She's gonna be leaving here, so I don't know who's gonna be taking over her place. Things I hope will get better. But I slept pretty good last night. I woke up around. I say about 7:30 or so. That wasn't too bad. But hopefully, you know they increase my Trazodone. I should be feeling better now. But we're gonna be having. Breakfast this morning here in I don't know if I ordered anything but. I'm trying to lose a little weight if I could. Alright, well, I'll talk to you later and let you guys know what's going on. OK.
Welcome
Hi welcome to my blog,
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
Friday, August 8, 2025
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment