*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Sunday, August 3, 2025

8-3 noonish

Well, everything's going pretty good so far. I got two nice aids around the hall. They're helping me out. Heather, Stacy and I really can't complain. They do a good job. So I had Tenderloin for lunch. It wasn't all that bad. They of course forgot my footing, but that's no, that's no problem. They corrected that mistake. But other than that I was talking to my brother Steve and you know, he was busy doing this and that, so. I said, oh, OK, I'll just do whatever then so. Just sitting here and I'm watching Ice Road Truckers right now. I talked to my aunt for a little while. She was doing pretty good. My friend Marylin, she had take a nap. She wasn't doing all that well, but she'll feel tomorrow. She'll feel better later on tonight. Actually, she wakes up Well, hopefully everything goes well and I'll talk to her later on and see what's up with her. I haven't heard where one from my brother, so I don't know what's up with him. He's probably doing this or that, you know, around the house. But I saw Mom for a little while. I saw bed for a little while. Everything was going good with them. Alright, we'll talk to you guys later and hope that I get some visits and we'll see what's going on.


No comments: