*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Friday, August 22, 2025

8-22

 So what's going on with the release? It's 938 at night, 9 get ready. I wanna go to bed here pretty soon. But. I was disappearing. I didn't do a morning or afternoon both, so I'm doing a night post now. But I'm morning, afternoon, we're OK. It was cold outside. It was 56 this morning, so yeah. Got a little bit nippy outside. But hopefully, you know this year for the winner won't be too bad, I hope. But you never know. It could be. It could not be. So what's the bread doing right now? Sex I can't get on Facebook or on Reddit or on Myspace or anything. Thrall owned by the same damn companies. Yep. Since I was kicked up one, I'm kicked off all. Yeah, but oh well, yeah. Things happen where they happen. But as for now, dinner was OK and that was pretty good. I had a hot dog with some onions on it. Dinner bring me no mustard or nothing. So. I don't know, I was hoping for something but. Other than that, things have been going pretty good, so. Alright, well, I love you and I'll talk to you soon. OK. Probably tomorrow. Alright, have a good night.

No comments: