*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Tuesday, August 19, 2025

8-19 23*18

 Well, tonight went pretty good. I had a good time. I was working on the computer. I was watching some movies too. So that was nice, but. Found out today that. I got from Aetna. Dad has been using for the past 10 years, so. I don't know. We're we're talking about, you know. I'm not getting. Stacks and 12 packs in my room and I don't know what he's doing, you know? It's kind of nuts when you really think about it. But anyhow, I'm just trying to make heads or tails of it and seeing what's going on here. He's all mad right now and yelled at mom and he's going on and all about me so. I don't know. Aetna called me today and they wanna know what was up. So I was like, oh well, you know. Try to tell him.

No comments: