*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Friday, August 15, 2025

8-15v v1130 blog

 Well, as everybody can see, I'm doing my last block entry for tonight. It's 11:34 right now, so. Should be getting some sleep here pretty soon. But as everybody's day going, you know, I didn't really get shocked anybody today. I saw my parents for a few minutes and that was about it. But other than that, you know, I'm just trying to do what I can do. Have some fun and. Go out. It was a good time. My left rear and cheek is hurting and I don't know why. But trying to, you know, solve that took a few bills tonight, so hopefully that will work. But alright, well I don't wanna talk to you, so I'll let you guys know what's going on, so. Alright, talk to you tomorrow and you have a good night. OK.




No comments: