Welcome
Hi welcome to my blog,
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
Friday, August 1, 2025
8-1 NOONISH
Well, today Dad stopped by. He brought his possible phone. Was pretty good. And after the pasta, I had a little bowl of ice cream. That was nice too, but I didn't have my new lunch because I was kind of cool, so trying to work on the weight a little bit. But other than that, I gotta see Mom for a few and I gotta see Dad for a few. Then they went down to the center there and had their dining rooms experience, but they didn't come back to see me for a little bit, so. I don't see what's going on with them. Spoke to Aunt Doris. She was doing pretty good at her house. Spoke to Steven, Kayla and they're doing fine at their house today, but. Other than that. They got 2005 Grand Prix. It's really nice car. But other than that I just wanna see how everything was going. So I. Right, well, I got my, you know. Regular stuff done so. I'm feeling pretty good now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment