*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Wednesday, July 9, 2025

7-9-25

 Well, today is going pretty good for me. I got my pills around 11:30 or 11:00 but umm other than that I took my warm shower and felt really good, got shaved and everything was going right. So the person who gave me the shower with Heather, she did a really good job. So. Other than that, I don't really have too many complaints today things are going pretty good. So Amanda just came on and she said I had some stuff on my chest. She put hydrocortisone on it. And made it feel better. They shut my window one year. I don't know why it was open, but it was. But anyhow, just wanted to see what was going on for today. Not a whole lot here, so doing. Pretty good. But you know, I'll probably, you know, do it later on tonight. Chat. I'm here not chat, but I'm post on here. But anyhow, alright, well talk to you guys later. Unless you realize know how today went OK. See you later...




No comments: