*Ramblings Of A Madman*

Gaylord Weather

Click for Gaylord, Michigan Forecast

Welcome

Hi welcome to my blog,

In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.

*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*

Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.

Thank You
Matt

Sunday, July 6, 2025

7-6-25

 Well, this morning everything started out pretty good. I got a good night sleep and. For breakfast, I had four sausage winks with some orange juice. So that was pretty good. But I don't know, I got changed and they redid my bedding stuff, so I'm feeling pretty good right now, but. I just gotta see what's going on for today. Hopefully mom, Dad are gonna come down and see me a little after 10:00. Right now is 942, so hopefully I'll see them here in the next 20 minutes or so. Alright, well I'll let you guys know what's going on and I'll talk to you guys later on OK.


No comments: