Well, I was just looking at the list for governors of the state of Michigan in 2026. There's gonna be 5 people who are running. On female and 4 males. But anyhow, I just want to see how things were going. Things are going pretty good. We got Rebecca as a nurse today. She helped me out already with my foot and Melissa came in, cleaned my room, did a really good job. So that's good. And we got two people where we got Justine and we got Liz and they're helping out around here. So Yep, everything's going alright. My right foot is bugging me today, my heel. I don't know why. So I don't know, just things are going the way they're going. But I haven't really heard too much on the scanner today. People are doing this and that, so you know. It is what it is. But I just wanted to check in and see how things are going OK. Alright, well, I'll talk to you guys later on tonight. Alright, see you later.
Welcome
Hi welcome to my blog,
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
Saturday, July 26, 2025
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment