Well, everything was going pretty good today. I only got my clock sorta working, but you know, it is what it is. So anyhow, other than that, things just going the way they are. Gotta shower today. It was pretty nice. It took forever to warm up the water 'cause somebody shut off the water. I don't know why they did that. But anyhow, got a shower, got my hair washed and get shaved but that's OK. But anyhow I just wanna see what was going on now. Doing this and that. So I don't know. I might give my brother a call and see what's up with him. Yeah, I'll go from there. Alright, well I just, you know, wanted to check in and see what was up. I mean, I had a good day yesterday. It was nice and quiet. So yeah. Yep, we have a new trainee down here. Her name is Stacy. I think she seems pretty nice, and she knows that she's doing. She's really quick and she just thinks fast, so that's nice. Alright, well, I'll let you go and I'll include the picture for you. So have a good day and I'll talk to you tomorrow OK.
Welcome
Hi welcome to my blog,
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment