Everything's going pretty good today. Melissa came in and cleaned the ground. She did her quite well. I got up this morning around 5 or 5:30. They didn't have any lemonade, so I don't know what's going on with the kitchen. I asked for lemonade with my breakfast. I got four sausage wings. And got those, they were sort of warm, so that was good, but. I just don't know what's going on. Mom, Dad were here for about 20 minutes or so and they went to go have their lunch. They eat lunch out in the dining room. So that's pretty nice. They can go out and see what's going on. It's 73 right now out here in this room, so it's not too bad, but other than that and I'm doing pretty well and I feel alright.
Welcome
Hi welcome to my blog,
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
In here you will see different opinions on certain things going on in the world, Different rants about things from day to day.
*I do welcome comments regarding things, But keep it clean and no dirty or hateful things will be tolerated.*
Other then that, Have fun and I hope that you enjoy the posts.
Thank You
Matt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment